Monday, November 4, 2013

Back to the future......

When I go back and read my posts, I think "Hmmm, I should do this regularly so I'll remember what went on in my life." Well tonight, I'm thinking about manners and the lack there-of. Even though I was raised in a small town, my parents did a good job of teaching me and my siblings how to get on in the world. Looking back, for as little exposure as they had to the world at large, they equipped us well. One of the big lessons was that manners get you a long way in this world. It's been a week of being baffled by people with bad manners. When I'm at school, I can certainly tell which kids are taught at home, and which are not. Too bad that it is such a blight on your life to grow up devoid of the most basic knowledge of how to treat others. Rant ended. For now.....

1 comment:

  1. amen, sister! haha, i'm doing the same thing tonight you did a few weeks apparently - cruising everyone's blogs (including my own) and thinking I should remember to do this b/c it's so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete