Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well 7734 Upside Down

Yes, well as for trying new things, last night I joined Facebook. The first person I came to in common was Trey, my former realtor. The question was "do you know this person"? Well of course I answer yes, and the next thing you know it says "you've asked Trey to be your friend". Well, hell. Trey's a great guy, but I don't want to know what he's doing on a daily basis, and more importantly he won't WANT me to know. So I had to go to my e-mail, fall all over myself explaining what an idiot I am, and ask to be declined. When I realized that I had no control over what anybody on facebook could add to my page I realized I was in over my head. I sure don't want people to think I'm advertising my "married but divorcing" state. So much for "trying new things". First attempt - abysmal failure!


No comments:

Post a Comment