Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why not, indeed!

My darling daughter Amy set up this blog for me to encourage me to try something new. I couldn't imagine what I'd have to say. However, last night I went to the movies BY MYSELF for the first time ever, and I didn't get mugged coming home from the parking lot or anything. The point, though is that I saw Julie and Julia. (Great movie. I hope Meryl Streep wins an oscar.) The movie is about Julie writing a blog to have something to do with her life. (Godwink, Kim?) So I thought, I always, when my kids were little, thought I should write a book about raising kids. Practical advice for women who need little tips. At the time I didn't have time to write a book, or even read a book. But now all I have is time. I also have a first grandbaby on the way, two grand nieces or nephews on the way, a daughter getting married soon. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment